- It has high whiteness due to which it interferes minimally with the color shade.
- Its high opacity offers excellent color intensity to the product.
- It is low in cost. Further, due to its high whiteness, it minimizes the requirement of whitening pigments like titanium oxide thereby significantly reducing the cost.
- It has very good moisture absorption thereby protecting the product from perspiration.
- It is hard and therefore exhibits abrasive properties which are very useful in making soaps, toothpastes etc. Moreover, it alters neither the physical and chemical properties of soap products, nor the viscosity of the mix.
Anand Talc is known for supplying high whiteness calcite. We have access to highly crystalline calcite due to which are calcite grains are hard and compact,possessing good moisture absorption properties and is also very high in purity and thus perfectly safe for bodily applications.