Anand Talc & Steatite Pvt. Ltd.
Anand Talc is the leading Talc Powder Exporter in India. We are best in other pulverized industrial minerals in India since more than three decades. We are the first organisation certified on ISO 9001 : 2000 standards to manufacture and supply of Soapstone,Talc and other pulverized industrial minerals for paper, cosmetics, soap & detergent, paints and other industries as per customers specifications.
The Aravalli mountain range is geologically special as it is one of the oldest mountain ranges in the world, thereby containing a large number of metamorphic terrains that possess massive deposits of soapstone and related rocks.
Rajasthan is therefore the largest producer of soapstone in India (88% of the countries share). Most of these terrains are clustered within a 150 km radius around the city of Udaipur.
Not too far from the Aravallis, lie the youngest mountain ranges of the world, the Himalayas, that consist mostly of uplifted sedimentary and metamorphic rocks, soapstone being one of the major ones.
Our factory is located in Gudli Industrial Area in Udaipur district. We thus have optimum access to the diverse terrains of Aravallis and Himalayas thereby allowing us to the source finest quality of a wide variety of rocks to process into talc and related minerals.
To provide to the world, finest quality of talc and related minerals, that together are key components in over 50% of today’s everyday use products, and to do so in the most energy efficient, cost effective and responsible way.
We are dedicated to operate as an enthusiast, inspired team, coordinated through robust systems, propelled by creativity and scientific thought so as to provide optimum material, service and solutions to all users of talc.
Our journey so far…
We were established in the year 1971 and have since then grown steadily and consistently. We have constantly adapted to changing scenarios which has enabled us to brave the ups and downs in business. Today, with more than 30 years of experience in the field, we enjoy leading market position owing to our quality, commitment and competitive prices. In 2008, we were certified on ISO 9001:2000 standards to manufacture and supply of talc and related industrial and have been the first organization in the field to receive the accolade.
- Patience and perfection in today’s fast moving world to arrive at intelligent, innovative, in depth solutions for even the most mundane of issues
- Commitment to go out of our way to meet the requirements of our customers
- Determination to time and again revolutionize our ways to maximize growth and excellence
- Courage to be aware of our weaknesses, open to feedback and function with integrity
- Sense of responsibility towards our employees, customers, suppliers and the environment
- Vitality to work with fun, happiness, trust and adventure
- Gratitude to be able to contribute generously to better the lives of those less privileged